Saturday, April 13, 2013

Rock bottom

I'm at 290 and this is where it ends. There is no way I'm going into the 300s. I've gained 30 pounds and I am so ashamed and feel like such a failure. I could blame it on my medication or I could blame it on stress. All I need to do is just take responsibility and stop.

When I started this blog I wanted to be as frank as possible and show my trials and tribulations and ups and down without holding back. Well, in the last six months I've been holding so much back and I feel like such a  phony.

I've been quiet lately because I've slowly been gaining weight. I hate how I posted so many false starts, that makes me feel like a big phony too.

For now on I will be posting every week and tell exactly what is happening. I will report if I'm eating like crazy, I will post if I gained and I will be reporting on how I feel. Even if it's only a few sentences. I will be more accountable. I probably should go to a meeting too.

This may be another false start, but I'm going to have to try.

As always thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. Wendy, don't feel bad! Just pick up and start again. No one is going to judge you if you've had a rough go of it the last several months. And... if they do, who cares!! You know you can do this and so do we. So, pick it up, girl, don't wait a single second longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just restarted on Monday myself after regaining 21 lbs from my original weight loss. Don't be discouraged! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy, I feel where you're coming from. I just started last week and my first week was awful. Makes me kind of embarrassed and wishing I hadn't put the new start out there. Oh well, I'm not packing up and leaving town. No, I will stick around and do better this week. Stay strong and believe you can do this. You can! Here's to vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to try! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I think seeing the numbers on the scale was enough to scare me this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy