Friday, April 19, 2013

As promised, here I am!

So this is the report for this week.


  • I started back on Weight Watchers a week ago today (Yay!)
  • I haven't gained any weight since last week! (Yay!)
  • Today, when I told my Doctor (Who's really a nurse practicioner) I had gained 30 pounds she said "We have to get that off you." (I agree)
  • I see my Doctor again in three months and her goal for me is to lose 10 pounds. That's less than a pound a week. (I think I can do that)
  • I told my Doctor I had lower back pain, which I thought was something else, but she confirmed it's only just me being fat (how disappointing)
  • My Doctor and I discussed that my meds may be causing my weight gain, but we'll see. (I hope that doesn't happen)
  • I ate like crazy today, then again. my Mom's been in town and I tend to eat like crazy when she's around no matter where I see her. (but that's no excuse)
  • I'm working on formulating a way to get myself to stay away from temptation
  • I'm going to start walking again soon (Maybe tomorrow)
  • I have a charity walk to participate in next weekend and I'm afraid I can't do the entire 3 miles (I'll take my sweet time if I have to. It might be a serious wake up call.)
That's all!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy