- Once I started taking my vitamins my voracious appetite went away.
- If I'm hungry between meals I'll eat one of those no sugar added fruit cups packed in water with some baby carrots
- It feels so good to be back on plan
- I've been weighing myself on different scales, that don't agree, so I really don't have any official weight loss yet, but I think I have lost some weight
- I'll be going to a meeting Monday
- I feel like I did before I started to have trouble.
- As I said on Twitter, I'm getting excited about losing weight again.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Plan of attack
By
Unknown
Not sure how to format this post so I'm just going to put it all out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.
I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.
Thank you,
Wendy