Thursday, October 18, 2012

October update

To quote one of my favorite lines in a Kevin Smith movie said by Silent Bob, "I got nothin". I literally can not find the enthusiasm for writing since I've been struggling. I also don't have anything for this week's Back in the day Wednesday.

I'm still not back on the wagon, but I'm definitely doing better. I actually haven't gained a lot of weight. I went to my meeting Monday night and I've only gained .8! I'm on maintenance, that actually gives you extra points, so that I can keep myself where I am and not gain. So far it seems to be working. I thank my brilliant Stepdaughter for coming up with that! I'll slowly bring my points down once I can go more than a week without going over points more than once a week.

Eventually, when I get a handle on this I'll write more personal stuff because right now I definitely don't feel much like a weight loss guru. I feel like a hypocrite and a big phony giving advice and telling stories while I'm struggling. Maybe my upcoming birthday might give me the push I need.

As always, thank you for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Well thank goodness you are human! I don't think there is anyone out there reading this that has never struggled with anything in their lives. The fact that you are able to go one step at a time and you haven't given up just because things are a bit tough is inspiring enough for me. Silent Bob was not perfect either--although he was close! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot. I was thinking just the other day that I'm amazed how I fell off the wagon in July and I'm still trying!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! It means a lot. I was thinking just the other day
    that I'm amazed how I fell off the wagon in July and I'm still trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you're hanging in there with 'Maintenance' and/or a plateau. People need to know that it's possible to not gain everything back just because they've hit a rough spot in their lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's actually WW maintenance. I'm on my way to being back on track. I hope be back on track by the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy