Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Everyone loves an underdog

I can't believe that I missed an entire week of blogging! I've kinda been busy! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm trying to make a comeback. I'm staying on maintenance for one more week, because it gives more daily points. It's my birthday week and the week of Halloween so I can really use the extra points. and then I'm going to slowly start to go back down to where my points should be. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Looking forward to seeing the numbers go down on the scale again! As always thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy