Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back in the day Wednesday: Wendy's

This is the next installment in my series of posts about what I used to eat in points, before I started Weight Watchers, and what I eat in points now.

Back in the day:
Large fry
Homestyle Chicken sandwich
Large lemonade
Large frosty

Total: 56

Now:

Asiago Chicken Ranch Sandwich (Homestyle)
Small Lemonade
Small Frosty

Total: 28

Surprised? This shows how I can eat just about anything on Weight Watchers. Sometimes I will only eat the sandwich because those are the only points I have. As I have said in previous installments, it all depends on how many points I have. Also know I don't like the new fries they have so it makes it easier to resist the fries.

As always, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy