This is the next installment in the series where I tell what I used to eat in Weight Watchers points vs what I eat in Weight Watchers points now.
Back in the day:
6" Chicken Bacon Ranch
Large Sprite
Total: 26 points
Now:
6" Flat Bread with Egg White, Bacon and cheese
Total: 5 points
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Back in the day Wednesday: Subway
By
Unknown
Labels:
Back in the day Wednesday,
eating out,
food,
restaurant
2 comments:
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.
I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.
Thank you,
Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! What a difference! I love the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich at Subway. Delicious!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried one of those, but they do sound good. I'm pretty much a find something I like and stick with it kind of person when it comes to food. I will sometimes try something new, but not too often.
Delete