Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sometimes you just can't

It's been often said that losing weight is not easy. Well, sometimes life is not easy either and can seem pretty insurmountable. There are days I feel like I'm not worthy having you all read my every word. There are some days I feel very vulnerable and I feel like letting it all hang out is too much.

I know you're all out there cheering me on and I appreciate it. However, know that I'm not Superwoman.

My life has been less than stellar since November and there seems to be a never ending black cloud over my life. Part of that black cloud is something I can't come out and talk about on my blog. Although I pour my heart out on my blog week after week there are some things that I will never talk about. However, there is one thing that I want to talk about so badly, but it could completely change what people think about me

That thing is something that can literally put my life at risk and could destroy my life. Keep in mind that the talking about it could not destroy my life or put my life at risk, it's the thing that would. It's something that would be considered brave to talk about. That thing can really tear me apart and the treatment can cause me to gain weight, it can also increase my appetite.

So, when you see my accomplishments keep in mind that I've had way more than just overeating to overcome. I've had to overcome this other medical problem. My medical problem did not flare up til March of last year and that is where I started having problems. My medical problem can be fine for years. In fact, it was fine for many years and now, it's left me in shambles once again.

I haven't stepped on a scale since I proclaimed my 16 pound gain. So, I don't know if I've gained or lost. If I've done anything I've either gained or stayed the same because I'm still on maintenance. Right now I feel I need to get this medical problem under control before I worry about anything else because stress can exacerbate the problem.

So. I'll mull over if I should talk about my medical problem on here or not. It could make for an interesting post. However, I don't know if it's worth the risk


Thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy