Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm lucky killing people is illegal

Boston Common
Picture credit: Kmohman on Flickr

I love Boston! I went there the first time when I was a teenager. I was still in "regular sizes" at the time. I was walking through Boston Common with my Mother and I saw a woman walking a dog, She was a larger woman, average height, probably about a 26/28, maybe bigger. I turned to my Mother and said "If I ever get that fat please shoot me".

It's been a long time since I said that and my memory is a bit faded, but I'm pretty sure I was bigger than that lady before I started to lose weight and if she was a 26/28. I just barely left that size behind Christmas of last year.

'Nuff said.


As always. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Shifts your perspective a bit as you learn what life really has in store for you... I remember foolishly saying something similar about my job when I first got it thinking I wouldn't want to still be there a few years later... I'm coming up on 15 years in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just like I said I'd never get married when I was a teenager. I think you what happened there lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy