Saturday, September 22, 2012

Don't you hate it when you get stuff on your shirt?

With the advances of laundry technology, you can't really ruin clothing any more with food stains, but you can still look like a slob walking around with a big spot on your shirt after you eat a meal out somewhere. I haven't done that in a long time.

I used to get a lot of food on my shirt when I was really heavy. It got the point that my stepson would marvel in the fact I didn't get anything on my shirt when we were out eating. After I had my moment of reckoning with my weight I noticed how, as I started to take control of my eating, slowing down and eating less, the spots on my shirts stopped appearing.

Now, I am able to lean over my plate. Yes, I could not lean over my plate when I was really heavy. I'm also eating slower and taking smaller bites on my utensil. I also find that I'm eating lower fat foods so I'm not necessarily eating greasy food made with butter or cream, so that really helps.

I still get food on my shirt, but it's not as bad as when I was really heavy. Just another little thing that I love about losing the 127 pounds I have lost so far!

As always, thanks for reading.


Note: I read this post to Hubby before I posted it and he said "Yeah. You used to have stains on stains!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy