Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Doctor refuses to treat obese people

I am shocked by the news that a Massachusetts Doctor refuses to treat obese people because her staff have been injured helping obese people. I am even more shocked that the AMA supports it. However, I just read the Hypocratic Oath and there's nothing in there that the Doctor is violating.

Here is the article

4 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctors are bound by ethics not in the Hippocratic Oath, but not all doctors take it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy