Then Make-a-wish Wish Jump 2012 suggested this:
All of a sudden that rough patch I was coming out of seems far far away. That video makes me realize how far I've come and I don't have anything really holding me back. I do have hurdles to overcome, we all do, but not quite like Arthur Boorman. He is just amazing.
I have heard from various people that I am their hero or I'm an inspiration. Well I'm nothing compared to Arthur Boorman. He's done something that Doctors told him he would never do again. He beat the odds!
So if you can't do it, or think you can't, remember Arthur and keep thinking
"Just because I can't do it today doesn't mean I won't be able to do it someday"
As always, thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.
I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.
Thank you,
Wendy