When I started this blog in November of 2011 I thought the idea of becoming a famous blogger was pretty cool. Well, I've come to the point where I don't want that anymore.
Ever since I started having trouble with WW last year it's been very hard to come up with things to write about. Many times I've thought to myself 'I should stop writing my blog because it's just too difficult' and then I sleep on it or think about it until the idea goes away. So far I've taken the easy way out; keeping the blog open.
It's been a really hard decision, but I've decided to close my blog down. I will keep it open so people can see the progress so far, but I am going to stop posting to it. I may come back at some point, I may not. It's very up in the air right now. Twitter will stay open and so will my Facebook page. I may post my progress to them instead of blog.
Thank you to everyone who has been on my journey with me. It's been a good ride. For the time being my weight loss journey is going to be personal and private. If you wish to stay up on my photography you can follow my photography blog, photography Facebook page and/or my photography Twitter.
Thank you all so much, it's been a privilege and an honor.
As always thank you for reading.
Thanks for sharing your journey! Good luck from another Wendy in Troy...
ReplyDeleteSorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete