![]() |
| The stars of "Clerks II" wearing the shirt I'm talking about |
I bought it in Red Bank, NJ at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash while on our "Kevin Smith Tour" years ago. So, it is a very special shirt. I spent lots of money on it too. I went years without wearing it because it was too small and now it's getting too big.
Tonight I was out with Hubby and two friends and I looked at myself in the mirror while in a bathroom and I looked like I had a husband who is bigger than I am right now and I was wearing his clothes (we don't have a full length mirror at home and it didn't look that bad in the bathroom mirror at home). Although I do intend on wearing some of hubby's t-shirts when I am small enough, which isn't too far away. He does have an awesome t-shirt collection. I don't like how my Mooby's shirt looks on me.
![]() | |||
| Me during our "Kevin Smith Tour" outside the most famous Mini Mart ever, The Quick Stop from "Clerks" |
Guess I might do some sewing I guess. As much as I hate to sew it really outweighs the frustration of having to stop wearing my shirt or keep wearing it like it looks on me right now.
Ok, it's late and this was a rather lame attempt at a post, but there you have it.
As always, thank you for reading.


The moment where you suddenly notice that you're swimming in your clothes is so weird. I've never lost more than 30 pounds at a time, but I still remember the realization of, "oh... yeah... this is a tent."
ReplyDeleteYeah, this is the third time I've realized that. Then again I went from a 30/32 to a 26/28 and now I'm a 22/24. You can ask AJ, I couldn't keep my pants up last night! lol. We actually bought a belt on the way home.
DeleteThe pants I'm wearing today keep falling down. I don't want to get rid of them because I shortened them to fit my tiny legs.
DeleteThese are really awesome and nice tips, people are very much crazy to follow these tips.Although I do intend on wearing a number of hubby's t-shirts when I am little , which is not far away
ReplyDeleteMY ex-husband used to get so mad when I wore his clothes. My current hubby doesn't mind at all. Hubby's got some really cool concert t-shirts I am dying to wear. Once I lose all of my weight I might be a size smaller than him. He wears an XL.
Delete