Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a note: The big 5-0 (.8)

So I did it. I hit the 50 lbs mark on WW tonight, 50.8 to be exact.. I am exactly 1.2 lbs from the 100lb mark overall. Getting ready to par-tay. Then within twenty pounds of the 100 lb mark I'll be at the halfway mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers and like to interact with them. Please know that I read and respond to (almost) every comment I get. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible.

I am open to constructive criticism, but if your comment is inappropriate (i.e. a personal attack, name calling, etc.) it will not be responded to and deleted as soon a possible. I reserve the right to moderate comments for any reason.

Thank you,

Wendy